Monday, September 20, 2010

RIVERDANCE ON ICE - Saturday, Oct 16

FRAMINGHAM GIRL SCOUTS - OPTIONAL TROOP & JULIETTE SCOUT EVENT

Riverdance on Ice - Saturday, Oct 16 at 7 p.m. -- ONE NIGHT ONLY

Riverdance on Ice combines the music and artistry of a complete Riverdance™ stage show in unison with on-ice routines from Olympic, World, and National champion figure skaters. A stellar cast will perform live including 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist Joannie Rochette, World Silver Medalists Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto, World Champion Todd Eldridge and many others.

There are 2 price ranges
> 1) GS Discount Tickets at $37 for rows 13-16 (regular cost -$42)
> 2) GROUP tickets for rows 17-18-19 at $22

>
I am taking reservation through Thursday night, Sept. 23 at 11 p.m.

(Sorry, this is a quick turnaround due to the one night only.)

Please e-mail to reserve tickets for your Troop. Please include Troop #, leader responsible, and number of tickets, and which price range. (Event is for Scouts & Families.)

I will be booking with the Tsongas arena on Friday morning, if we have a minimum of 12 tickets, which is likely as I already have 8 who have expressed interest.

Payment to be made by Sunday, Oct 3. (I will be at the science workshop at St. Bridget's)

Payment will be made to me -- Susan Scully Petroni -- as I will use my own credit card to pay for tickets on Friday.

E-mail me if you have any questions

-- Susan Scully Petroni

spetroni@...

No comments: